MBA Without GMAT or GRE
Are you planning to to go to the United States or any other country for your MBA studies? However, you do not want to sit in for the GMAT or GRE. Is there an easier way out to help you to pursue your goals? Turns out, you can very well pursue your MBA even without securing a GMAT or GRE score. If you are having a hard time finding those universities which will accept you as a student with these scores, then take a look at this list of universities which offer top-notch education without the need of a GMAT or GRE score. You might need to however fulfill the university's own set of requirements to get in.
MBA programs without GMAT or GRE
- Northwestern University Kellogg Executive MBA Though the University does not require its students to possess a GMAT or GRE score, it is essential that a candidate applying for this program must have 8 years of work experience. The program is spread over 2 years and covers all the basic and proficient aspects of general management.
- Duke Fuqua Global Executive MBA Comprising of 5 terms and being spread over 15 months, this MBA program requires the students to possess at least 10 years of working experience if they do not wish to submit GMAT or GRE scores. The main campus is located at Durham, NC, USA.
- NYU Stern Executive MBA Students can get enrolled in this full-time MBA program which runs for almost 2 years and covers several management topics with great choice of electives. For the time taken away from work, sponsorship from office needs to be provided. This program offers the MBA program to only experience professionals such as experienced managers or executives who can now pursue their dream of completing their MBA.
- The Imperial College Business School, London Being one of the top business schools in London, it offers a global MBA program without GMAT or GRE scores. Applicants however need to provide with English language test results and minimum 5 years of work experience to be selected into the program. This college is known to have the highest student graduate prospects in the entire United Kingdom.
- NC State University Jenkins MBA In order to waive their GMAT or GRE, all candidates applying to this University must possess a US degree equivalent of a Pharm.D, JD, Ph.D or MD. However, the University also offers other competitive and highly qualified applicants if they request a waiver on GMAT.
- Suffolk University Boston Sawyer Business School - Candidates applying to this business school must have already secured a minimum of 3.4 cumulative undergraduate GPA. They must also have 4 or more than 4 years of full-time work experience if they wish to avail a GMAT waiver. Students are given tough situations to deal with, solve major problems and crack difficult cases to complete their assignments and successfully finish the program.
- Henley Business School University of Reading, UK - This is another renowned full-time MBA program spread over a complete year. The GMAT scores of a candidate are not required if he is able to procure enough work experience and good grades to the admission committee. The minimum experience required to get into this program is 3 years.
- UCLA Students who do not wish to take GMAT can approach the UCLA Anderson School of Business easily. The admission committee at this program evaluate the candidate's leadership strength, life and work experiences along with their academic ability. Students who possess CFA or CPA certification or advanced engineering degrees or show strong quantitative or financial skills needn't take GRE or GMAT to get admitted in this reputed school.
- 2. University of North Carolina The GMAT requirement is waived off for applicants who possess a master's degree or a PhD. in a technical field at the University of North Carolina's Kenan-Flagler Business. Interested candidates must submit a letter to the school at least 30 days before the deadline of the application and also include his transcripts and resume along with the letter.
With these MBA program being the best in the world, there are many more colleges and universities worldwide that offer both in-campus and online MBA program which do not ask for GMAT or GRE scores. You will be able to study in a college of your choice and pursue your MBA studies to get better jobs and further your work career.