How to get started for MBA : Rankings, Fees and Admission Criteria of top schools
Find list of top schools worldwide and related information like tuition fees, GMAT/GRE score requirements (if any), class profile, rankings, acceptance rate etc.
Online MBA programs
Online MBA programs are quite popular for working people. Find more information on online programs.
Part-time MBA programs
Many people do P/T programs because most classes are on weekends and might fit their schedule (due to existing job etc). They are quite popular and most top schools offer p/t MBA programs. Admission criteria/fees and requirements are quite different from F/T program.
Admissions, Fees, College Finder
MBA is an expensive program and tuition fees can vary from 20k to 150k! There is no doubt that students graduating from top schools will make a good salary and will have great career. Everyone preparing for MBA has a goal to get in best school. Find more information about their requirements (GRE/GMAT scores, GPA, essay etc)
MBA Test Prep : GMAT, GRE
Which Exam to give? GRE or GMAT. As of now GMAT is more popular for MBA and number one choice from students. There are colleges which do not require GMAT or GRE. How to prepare for GMAT/GRE, Practice tests etc.
Highlights from some top schools
- Average age (for top schools) is around ~27-29 yrs and average work experience is ~4-6 years.
- 20% admitted students at Stern (NYU) receive merit scholarships(most of them are full or half tuition waiver).
- Around 40% students at MIT Sloan are international students.
- Duke: GMAT score range (80%) 640-750.
- Wharton: GMAT score range(80%) 700-770.
- Oxford Said: Average GMAT 690. 95% students are international.
- Cambridge: Average GMAT 690. Expectation: GPA>3.3 or top 25% of class. TOEFL 110 or 7.5 in IELTS.